Saturday 29 March 2008

MORE ZEN POEMS BY MANDEL RHEEMS

Subject: "GENTLE LOVE AWAKENING".
Guide:
MANDEL RHEEMS in: 2005)

Across the starlight skies, lies a home - So vast that the heart alone could not fathom the depths - the union wavers not in respite.
For the Solar Lord & I. No motion - only the presence. Loving robes of the waves of peace profound is known.
Given as a gift to the beloved humanity in the present human fold.

* * * * *

Subject: "THE COMING CHRIST".
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS in: 2005)

Awakening from a long dark night of mortality is happening to humanity.
Many age-old ideas, ideals & concepts in the mind are being transcended. One of these spiritual/ religious ideas & prophesies of the return of the Christ.
In the teachings & vision of the "One earth Mission" the return of the Christ spirit will awaken in many - being the power & love of the risen Christ,
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Entering the life everlasting, entering the void. The day that is coming for all of humanity - where it will be brought into the awareness of its true being & nature.
None is lost - & none will be lost!
Let us hold this work in our prayers & healing light - where true forgiveness reigns. Let us work for the opening of all hearts to the awareness of unconditional love & spiritual freedom.

* * * * *

Subject: "I AM".
Guide: FAN CHU
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS on: 20/09/2005)

Quietness fills the emptiness of I AM.
Vacuum loving feelings. I have no thought or concept of this peace I feel.
Seconds elongate, extend forever, in the peace of non-being.
So many sounds. So many beings in creation cling to self.
All are my teachers. All are my guides.
All is the way to unfold into this butterfly - I AM released!

* * * * *
Subject: "IN REMEMBRANCE OF MY LORD".
Guide: EMMA
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS in:2005)

I give all sacred thanks for this special morning, O my Lord.
I give sacred thanks for the wonder released, as my heart in joy's song, sings the highest to thy reverence.
Holy is the world. Holy is the silent breath. Holy is the silent OM.
May my footsteps leave a gentle mark across the ocean, Mother's sands.
I AM gives reverence to all life, all that points the way
to the moonlight's stance.

* * * * *

Subject: "GAIA'S CALL TRANSFIXES".
Guide: AMMA
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS in:2005)

Opening this doorway - hark, there is no destination to follow.
No path to unravel, for good or ill. I cannot choose.

Sometimes the night's dreams, even those set my aching soul free,
- to feel alive in me.

The Earth is no prisoner. No fear, no bondage.
She casts her nets far & wide.

The nectar of Gaia attracts my mode of silent thought.
O what attraction - she gains my heart. I cannot question her wise quest.

* * * * *

Subject: "BLESSED BE, AS WE DEPART.".
Guide: TANIA
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS in:2005)

Across the frozen wastes of time, lies my silent mortal ark of time,
Across my monk's abode, I listen to her call.
It is an echo of her wisdom that beckons me home.
Its frosted breath leaves a blue hue around this my mortal abode.
Love is worth all that slumbers within the mortal coil.
Spirit - Mother all the same in this vision's abode.
No quest but just to be in this eternal rest.

* * * * *

Subject: "HARK TO AN ANGEL".
Guide: P.SHELLEY
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS in: 2005)

Angels speak - how can I hear? Can I listen to these long lost
gentle requests - for parity?
Do the Heavenly Host know my heart's aching flame?
Will they quench the foes of my life's dilemma?

Still I AM truly happy at rest - & of course
my knowing heart has found this peace of the sacred almighty quest.
Even friends bless me with their angry postponements of real & lasting virtues.

* * * * *

No comments: