Saturday 29 March 2008

SHORT POEMS BY MANDEL RHEEMS

Subject: "INNER PART".
Guide: MANDEL
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS on: /? /2005)

Sunshine bathes my wasteful aching soul.
My dilemma is: Who is she?
A reflection of my search for the gold of Calvary

It seems she has found my emptiness undaunted -
Still she breathes, still she blossoms,
Still she unfolds my darkest secrets.

Opening to her my alter - self
Carol I bless you for sharing this heart
That we shall ne'er become apart.

* * * * *

Subject: "A SPIDER'S DILEMMA".
Guide: BLAKE
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS on: /? /2005)

Have you ever wondered how spiders think about life's dilemmas?
Do they worry - question, fret? Spiders have power.

Webs so gently made - a matrix of the Mother's womb.
Can we blame them, to catch the unaware in their sacred lair?

Their way is neither good nor ill - it just is!
I dare not touch gentle spider's lair,
Lest I too become a holy victim of this fate.

* * * * *







Subject: "SHE"
Guide: MANDEL.

She was there in the park, seated on the grass. It was a strange attraction, a strange relationship.

The Shiva within me felt the urge to melt & merge with her, - such temptation. My senses awoke! Just to lie with her,
- even for a short time, would be sublime pleasure.

My blood is heated. I urge for her, - female inside of me!

* * * * *
AWAKEN, O wandering soul.
Be not caught up or taken by earthly pleasure. The flesh consumed can never be satisfied, until in the end - it is ruined.

* * * * *

Subject: "THE DAYS ARE DAWNING".
Guide: MANDEL
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS on: /? /2005)

It is the awakening of humanity - the human soul to the awareness of its true destiny. It is to abide in peace, - in the peace in all its depth & purpose.
May the pain be taken away from my heart.
Dissolve times hand. Be at one. - rest in eternal peace.
I give what I can to this wonderful vision. Let us hold hands in unity of purpose!

* * * * *
Subject: "UNITE".
Guide: Mandel
(Channelled by MANDEL RHEEMS on: /? /2005)

As we unite as one, with Chatterton & the Solar Lords / Solar lodge
A new opening has begun, & we awaken to this great ascension.
Mother earth, we rise to thee.
True holiness is that which rises within, - inner growth & soul expansion.
It cannot be created outwardly, or inwardly,
Through any action, or thought, word or deed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments: