Sunday 6 June 2010

“ONE EARTH VISION” - SPRING NEWS SHEET 2010 – PAGE 4.

"A MAGIC PLACE"
All around us is the beauty of nature everywhere
But when do we really take time to stop & stare?
Just open your eyes and see the wonder of it all
If you love nature then you will see it's so beautiful.
Enjoy the amazing wonders and beauties which are there
We are surrounded by beauty and it's for all to share!
Take time to stop, look and listen, enjoy everything, what a sight
Sunrise every morning, sunset in the evening, moon and stars at night.
What a magic place - it is our planet, it takes your breath away
Look at what nature has to offer - and it's there to see every day.
Surround yourself with nature - this marvellous, wonderful gift
Birds, butterflies, flowers, trees, the grass - an endless list!
How simple and yet how truly beautiful it is to see
Nature gives us everlasting joy and peace - AND IT'S ALL FREE!

Two poems By Lindy Roberts - (Lindy lives in Suffolk and won a competition in Aug 09 for a poem called: "To be Famous" – it was published by Forward Press).

“BECAUSE OF YOU”
I’ve finally found out what I’ve been dreaming of
Someone who can love me like no other – you God,
I’m going to live my whole life through
Now and for always, forever loving you,
Got to be near you every night and day
I could not be happy any other way,
You are the only one I am living for
Giving me what I need and so much more,
No matter where the others go, or what they do
You are the one I want to keep close to.
Because of you my whole life has changed
Now everyday God I speak your name,
Want to tell you how much I love you so
And never give you up or let you go,
Now I have found you my life is pure bliss
And every moment spent with you I cherish,
You are everything that I would like to be
One day I will, back to the way you made me,
Your love for me is just so unbelievable
A love that is unconditional it says it all.....
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
“THE POWER OF PRAYER” By Michael A. Neale
The day was long, the burden I had borne seemed heavier than I could no longer bear, and then it lifted – but I did not know someone had knelt in prayer; had taken me to God that very hour and asked the easing of the load, and He, in infinite compassion, had stooped down and taken it from me.
We cannot tell how often as we pray for some bewildered one, hurt and distressed, the answer comes, but many times those hearts find sudden peace and rest.
Someone had prayed, and faith, a reaching hand, took hold of God, and brought Him down that day!
So many, many hearts have need of prayer; - Oh, let us pray!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: