Sunday 6 June 2010

“ONE EARTH VISION” - SPRING NEWS SHEET 2010 – PAGE 6.

Two spiritual poems - by kind permission of Juliana Glanfield - (Selected from the 1st section of her ‘Slim Volumes’ of poetry: “Moon, Stars and Gypsy Tales” -Copyright 2005).

“DAY TRIP”
Lost in a sea of ebb and flow
How will the tide turn?
Does the moon know its power now
To begin, a new world.

* * * * * * *
“AMETHYST STAR”
Oh Mother Moon
Belly full of life to come
Your silver flames ignite my energies
Moving forward.
Crystals on a tray
Charged with your requests
Guide us to the summit of our life
In beauty, in trust
In love.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“I AM.” By Sarah-Jane Grace
I am the white moon,
With clouds wisping by.
I am the bright sun,
Glowing hot in the sky.
I am the green grass,
Swaying gently in the breeze.
I am the blue dolphin,
Riding high in crested seas.
I am the great mountains,
Laying majestic & strong.
I am the red-breasted robin,
Filling the air with sweet song.
I am everything,
And everything is me.
I just close my eyes in silence,
And I am set free.

(copyright 2000 - used by kind permission.) Sarah-Jane is an astrologer.
www.theplanetwhisperer.co.uk/monthly-forecasts.html
http://www.theplanetwhisperer.blogspot.com/
Email: Sarah@theplanetwhisperer.co.uk

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
PHILOSOPHICAL AND MIND-OPENING QUOTES FOR YOUR DAILY LIFE.
Offered by Miss Lisa Morris:-

1.“Make the unconscious, conscious. Man or woman becomes what they think about.” - Lisa. 2.“You’re the only one who creates your reality; don’t give power to negative thought, but to positive thought.” - Lisa.
3.“All of what we are is the result of what we have thought.” – Buddha.
4.“Imagination is everything; it is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein.
5.“Whatever the mind can conceive, it can be achieved.” – Clement Stone.
6.“Whatever it is you are feeling, it is perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming.” – Bob Proctor.
7.“All power is from within & is therefore under our own control,” – Robert Gullier.
8.“Whether you think you can – or you can’t, either way you’re right!” – Henry Ford.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: