Sunday 6 June 2010

“ONE EARTH VISION” - SPRING NEWS SHEET 2010 – PAGE 5.

The Solar Faery

Look at me and feel my radiance
The sun it glows and shines
The sun of power, will and self-reliance
All that greatness is just fine
Why fear your power?
Why shy away from your will?
Be here, be now, every hour
Shine your energy, don’t let it spill
Step into your power now
And use discernment and wisdom
May you choose to make the vow
To use your will for the greatest good of the Earthly kingdom
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I have suffered from CFS and IBS for many years. After finding ways to “cope” I told myself to get on with things. I completely forgot to listen to my body and just went on automatic pilot whilst my head chattered and worried away about things that went wrong in my life.
A relapse of CFS like I never had before made me stop in my tracks. I could not go onwards and had to start reviewing my life and returning to listening to my Body. My Reverse Therapist Nicky helped me with that and whilst on my journey of healing my creativity was re-awakened, leading to a series of Faeries. The chakra faeries will be featured in the newsletter. I hope they will inspire people on their own healing journey. - Cathelijne
If you would like to contact Cathelijne, who lives in the Netherlands, please send your details and message to Carol and Mandel and we will see she gets it. If you have an email address please let her know and she will send you details of her web site, etc.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Openhearted Faery

Feel the radiance of Emerald Healing
Feel the love flow from me
Open up to that warming feeling
That sets yourself free
Let go of fear, let go of hate,
Those stagnant energies in your heart
To heal your heart, it is never too late
Every minute is a good start.
So why not open your precious heart
This moment in time and space?
Forgive, let go of the hurt that made it hard
And allow for healing grace.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
“WATER” - As at the source of a mountain stream it bubbles gently at first, and gradually gets stronger, deeper & faster & wider on its journey to the sea; – so the spiritual pathway, once it is embarked upon in earnest, with joy and commitment, it becomes an unstoppable river of Light, Love & Blessing to all who behold it, drink of it & partake in its purity of heart!

Channelled from ‘SHASTRA’, THE SHAMAN’S DAUGHTER, to Reisha and Carol
* * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: